In connection with Father's Day, we introduce you a selection of international celebrities who aren't afraid to start large families and who have an awful lot of children. They are famous, creative and rightfully proud of their offspring.
1. Edie Murphy: "Everything revolves around my family."
American actor Edie Murphy is clearly on top of the charts when it comes to the number of children. He has 10 kids in total. His youngest son, Max Charles Murphy, was named after his only older brother, comedian Charlie Murphy, who died in 2017 after a long fight with leukemia.
2. Mel Gibson: "There is no such thing as a perfect parent."
Director and producer Mel Gibson is one of today's most famous filmmakers. He comes from a large family and has 5 sisters and 5 brothers. That might by why he decided to start a large family of his own. He has a total of 9 children - seven sons and two daughters. Mel Gibson admits that he still makes a lot of mistakes when it comes to parenting.
3. Mick Jagger to children: "Don't take your life so seriously!"
Who would have thought that a rock singer will be recognized worldwide as a father of as many as 8 children? His youngest was born when he turned 73. Probably his most famous descendant is daughter Georgia, who works as a model.
4. Kevin Costner: "All my children are smothered with love."
Kevin Costner's 7 children are the true loves of his life. He often boast about their achievements and his greatest concern is how to give them the best upbringing.
5. Brad Pitt: "I feel it is my job to help my children find out what they want to do with their lives and pull them back on track when they take a wrong step."
Pitt and Angelina Jolie are renowned for the fact that, in addition to their biological children, they have expanded their family by adopting more. They have 6 children in total, of whom 3 are adopted.